- Practice Areas
- Map & Directions
- Contact Us
Joseph Maddaloni Jr.
Mr. Maddaloni represents management in all phases of labor and employment law. He is a seasoned traditional labor lawyer who ccounsels and represents clients on labor matters including union avoidance techniques, organizing campaign strategy, contract negotiation and administration. He also assists in resolving unfair labor practice charges. Mr. Maddaloni also represents management in general employment litigation & counseling matters concerning discharge, discrimination and harassment, non-compete and restrictive covenants, wage and hour, severance and separation agreements, disciplinary actions, and the development of policies and procedures. He also handles general commercial litigation & counseling concerning contract disputes, lease agreements and sale of goods.
Mr. Maddaloni lectures and writes extensively on labor and employment topics with particular emphasis on issues important to the home care industry, and he is a leading regulatory authority on the home care industry in New Jersey. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Home Care Council of New Jersey, and has served as a member of the Board of Directors of the Home Care Association of New Jersey. He is also a member of the Board of Trustees of the Visiting Homemaker Service of Hudson County.
Mr. Maddaloni is also a former Municipal Attorney. He is well versed in all phases of government affairs. He represents clients in matters before municipal, state and federal agencies.
Mr. Maddaloni is a founding member and Trustee of Vero Amici for Charity, a local charitable organization that provides grants and funding to persons and organizations in need in Northern New Jersey.
- Admitted New Jersey Bar – 1990
- Admitted New York Bar – 1990
- Admitted United States Supreme Court
- Admitted Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted District Court of New Jersey
- Admitted District Court of New York – Southern District
- Admitted District Court of New York – Eastern District
- Admitted District Court of New York – Northern District
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1989 (Cum Laude)
- University of Delaware, M.P.A., 1981
- University of Delaware, B.A., 1978
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- North Jersey Home Care
- Home Care Association of New Jersey
Why Lentz & Gengaro LLP?We will provide you with personalized and thoughtful legal guidance and be available at your convenience. We will carefully outline your options, recommend the best available strategies and respond promptly to your inquiries. Whether we are negotiating an agreement, forging a new business, planning for the special education needs of a child or litigating a dispute, we work together with our clients to reach the desired result at an affordable rate.